Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Twenty-six

"Sleek Lines” 
7"x14”
Oil on canvas with
black painted sides
can hang unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

I was pleased with the way this one went, and felt like I got the feel of the pose without painting in too much detail. Maybe fading eyesight has some advantages.

2 comments:

mary maxam said...

Doesn't look like any fading eyesight to me! I love the blue shadows on the undersides of the figure. Wow...#26! you've done amazing work in this challenge.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Mary, I appreciate the applause very much. Thank you for your continued encouragement.

My eyesight is definitely fading but I know I'm blessed to be able to see. What a wonderful gift the Lord gave us in our beautiful and colorful world, and eyesight to see it.