Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Ten of Thirty = One Third Done!

"Compact Model" 
Charcoal/chalk on Canson
9"x12.5” 
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin 

Hooray! I'm a third of the way on this thirty day marathon.

I'm starting to enjoy it and not feel so stressed about what I'm drawing or painting every day. And I can tell that the daily practice is having a good effect.

6 comments:

hmuxo said...

You're doing such an amazing job with this challenge, Diana! A beautiful pose!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Hilda, you are so kind to drop by, day to day and cheer me on. Thank you!

Dean H. said...

Wow, Diana!! All of your pieces for the 30/30 are inspiring. Makes me kinda regret not joining...had too many irons in the fire at the time.
I know...I know...I should just make the commitment to do it on my own. Lol.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Haha... yes I am pretty much in the same boat and wondering how I'm going to get everything done.

You could always do it on your own and start when you can see daylight on your commitments. I didn't really "join" a group to do this. There are a few artists I know locally who wanted to commit to it and I thought I would benefit from the challenge.

Crystal Cook said...

I have been a big fan of your figure drawings for a while Diana, and I am so happy to see you doing this challenge. I hope you stick with a painting a day as you can because it is a TREAT to see all your beautiful work. :)

Diana Moses Botkin said...

You've made my day with your comments, Crystal. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your encouragement and your big smile. Happy painting to you!