Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Now Offered as Giclées ~ "Snow, Why'd it Have to be Snow?!"

This whimsical painting was for our very first Challenge over two years ago. It was the first Lego painting, and the inspiration for my series on these marvelous little figures.

The original sold soon after it was shown here at my blog, so I'm especially pleased to be able to offer this image as art prints through FineArt America.

The giclée process is the reproduction method of choice for most artists nowadays. It's ideal for capturing subtleties that aren't easily matched in other printing processes.


I hope you are enjoying revisiting a few of the past Challenges while I show off what's newly available as reproductions. Tomorrow it will be time to unveil our paintings for the March 2011 Challenge. Check back to see what the Group has been up to!

No comments: