Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Enjoy "Yo-ho-ho and a Bottle of Rum" as Wall Art

This whimsical piece was another one I painted for my monthly online Challenge (Pantry Shelves). These little lego figures are very popular at our house. During 2009 they appeared in my Challenge paintings month after month.

This original oil sold soon after it was unveiled. And now, reproductions on canvas or art paper are available to order at my giclée gallery.

4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

i love this and remember it well. it was my very first challenge i believe. no wonder it sold immediately! it's wonderful.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm so glad you do the monthly Challenge with us, Suzanne. I always enjoy your interpretations of our subject.

This month's Challenge is coming up soon and I can't wait to see what everyone does!

pattrsnd said...

Very cool Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you David. It's always nice to hear from you!