Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Young Explorer" Cat Daily Painting

Original oil, 7"x5" unframed
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin


Giclée reproductions are available at
my Animal Gallery.


ORIGINAL SOLD

This fuzzy kitten is now a grown cat and quite a good mouser.

On nice days, he likes to sit out at the edge of the yard on a little hillside, waiting for movement in the grass below.

3 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Lovely painting Diana!

Art Matters said...

So sweet and precious! I'm a huge cat lover. This is a great painting.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Fellow Artists! I could watch the cats for hours. They are endlessly fascinating creatures.