Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Snowy Cat Walk" Small Daily Painting

Original oil
7"x5", unframed
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin

NOW SOLD

I am often fascinated by our cats.


It is interesting how one of them doesn't mind where he steps through the snow. Our orange tabby, however, is quite fastidious about keeping his feet dry if he can, and makes his way through footprints already placed in the snow.

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

your work is so amazing, i love the cool shadows in the snow against the warm fur. this is just beautiful diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It makes my day to read your sweet comments, Suzanne.

A collector in Ohio purchased this little cat painting I just did. That's really nice, especially since I wanted to simply do a couple of fun little playful pieces...nothing too serious or important... just little studies of the beauty of these lovely creatures the Lord made for His pleasure and ours.