Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Giclée Repros Available of "Coffee and Purple Napkin"

Here is another of my favorite still life paintings now offered at my FineArt America Galleries.

Giclée reproductions on art paper or canvas are faithful to the original and offer a lower-cost art alternative ~ perfect for high traffic areas in home or office.

I've only recently made these images available to order as reproductions. Because I have confidence in the quality of FineArt America, I've joined with them to produce some of my most popular pieces as affordable wall art and greeting cards.

Save 15% on your order with my Introductory Offer until March 15. Just use this code at checkout to receive the discount. GHRJVN

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

another beauty diana, i love the subjects and the cropping. beautiful!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Suzanne. This was the first of my steaming coffee series, to which I've added many more. It's been a fun journey exploring the subject.