Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Two Down and Twenty-eight to Go!

"After the Dance"
Original charcoal and chalk drawing
approximately 17.5"x12"
unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

NOW SOLD

This is the one I wanted to post yesterday since it fit a New Year's party theme.

We've had some sunshine today so I was able to take a photo of the drawing.

I think it would make a fun painting. What do you think?

9 comments:

mary maxam said...

Absolutely- this is lovely and I know the painting will be! I look forward to seeing your challenge develop!

hmuxo said...

Beautiful details in this drawing, Diana! It would make a beautiful painting!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Mary and Hilda, thank you for your votes of confidence! I'm hoping to have several ideas for viable larger paintings during the coming weeks.

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Love this and love the title. Been there - done that!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much for dropping by, Julie, and for your encouragement.

pattrsnd said...

Very beautiful, Diana!! I love all you figurative work!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

David, your comment makes my day. Thank you!

Cyndy Carstens said...

What a beautiful drawing, Diana! Your figurative work just gets better & better!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It's nice to hear from you, Cyndy. Thank you for dropping by and leaving your encouraging words about my work.