Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lucky Thirteen

"Heart-to-heart"
Charcoal/chalk on 
cotton charcoal paper
Approx. 11"x17", unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

Diaries and pets are sometimes the easiest to talk to, no?

Sharing one's deepest thoughts can be a challenge. Challenges can useful, though, like my self-imposed test of doing thirty pieces for January.

I'll show you another challenge here tomorrow: my monthly Moses Botkin blog Challenge. There are three of us who are still committed to do this every month. It's a pleasant theme that was chosen by one of the members so I hope you'll look in tomorrow and see what we've painted!

3 comments:

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

This is fabulous Diana, the composition, with her legs leading the eye and that charming little dog.
Very successful!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Kittehcat!! Love it!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm glad you got it, Diane!