Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Number Nine

"Dream a Little Dream of Me"
Charcoal/chalk on grey Canson paper
8"x11", unframed
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin


SOLD

Okay I almost named this "A Hard Day's Night" but the Dream title won out, even if this one is number nine. (Maybe if the drawing had been white on white.) "Fever" also came to mind. I'm thinking it would be fun to fit song titles as art titles for a series, sometime. Or maybe for one of our monthly Challenges?

2 comments:

Ruth Andre said...

Diana, The 30 Challenge is really coming together. Your paintings are gorgeous and would make a lovely gallery showing. I also enjoyed seeing the latest DMB Challenge, 'Old Age'. Your painting is lovely. I look forward to seeing more of the dailies.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

A gallery showing would be good. I've been talking to a group of artists who are doing this challenge locally and are looking for a space to do just that.

Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving your encouragement, Ruth. It is very good to hear from you. We miss you on our monthly Challenges!