Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank you for joining me on my Art Journey this year!

Wishing you all a happy and safe New Year's celebration, and blessings for 2011. I really appreciate all of you who follow this blog.

Being an artist is mostly very solitary, so sharing my work with you and reading your input here and on my facebook page means a lot to me.


I'm looking forward to more daily painting and drawing this coming year. There are a number of ideas that've been jiggeting about in my brain that will make my art journey an adventure in the months ahead!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

like that new word jiggetting! haPPY NEW yEAR

Unknown said...

like that new word jiggetting! haPPY NEW yEAR

pattrsnd said...

And a wonderful journey it was Diana! Thanks for being a wonderful friend and colleague. Have a Blessed, Creative, and Happy New Year!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Chris: I stole that word from A. A. Milne. It's one of my favorite descriptives.

David: Thank you for those kind words. I've sure enjoyed your work this past year and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with NEXT!

Thank you both for the New Year wishes!