Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Cat on Concrete" Daily Painting

Original oil 5"x3.5"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

Giclée reproductions are available at my Animal Gallery.


ORIGINAL SOLD

These little 'uns are just for fun. It's nice to play with some simple ideas. Sometimes I decide to paint one of these bigger.

4 comments:

suzanneberry said...

another resounding WOW!!! i love the cool blues/violets and the composition, not to mention your skills. wonderful!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It's great to hear from you this morning. You've made my day.

Unknown said...

love the simplicity of the composition and the mystery . What is the kitty absorbed with?

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Ah... the mystery of what's beyond our vision that the cats see.

I watch our kitties sometimes as they sit and watch. Is it movement in the grass they notice? One does wonder what they see!

Maybe it's nothing... yet... or perhaps they're just enjoying the view.