Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Cuppajoe" Miniature Still Life Daily Painting

Original oil 3"x2"
unframed, with free mini easel
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin



SOLD

It's apparently good for you. Coffee is full of antioxidants and studies are showing some nice benefits to drinking the stuff. I especially like the protective effect from Alzheimer's. Let's have another cup.

3 comments:

hmuxo said...

wonderful painting Diana. Love how you painted the steam coming out of the cup. It looks so real. I agree..let's have another cup of coffee! to health!

Linda Popple said...

Love your "Cuppajoe" series!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much, Hilda and Linda. It's fun to get back to my coffee series.