Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Three Works to the MAC Gala Auction

This past week I delivered these three paintings accepted for the 2015 MAC Art Auction in Spokane, Washington. They're each framed in a presentation that shows off the art.

Event dates are October 2 through November 7 to preview the many beautiful works of art offered at the show. They can be viewed at the museum.

The gala reception and auction will be on 11/7/2015 at 5:00 pm at the historic Davenport Hotel in downtown Spokane.
For more information, please visit the museum's event website.
(top left) "Palouse Sunset" oil 8"x10"
©2014 Diana Moses Botkin

(middle left) "Last Light on Hood"  
oil 8"x10"
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin

(lower left) "Verdant Valley" oil 8"x12"
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin

10 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

These are three gems. I especially like Last Light. You captured that special coloration.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Julie. That last rosy glow is such a beautiful but fleeting condition at the end of the day. It's a favorite challenge to try to capture it. I'm happy I got it in this one!

hmuxo said...

I love all three Diana and I only wish I can see them in person at your exhibit.
Someday!!! The best of luck...

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Hilda! I wish you could be there at the exhibit, too.

Diane Hoeptner said...

Wow, what a fantastic and well rounded TRIO of paintings, Diana!! Stellar!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

So nice to hear from you, Diane. Thank you!

Billups Art said...

Great work Diana...been a real long time since I've seen your work! Congratulations! Hope all else is well with you! Love Betty

Diana Moses Botkin said...

How nice to hear from you, Betty! Thanks so much.

Jane Hunt said...

Congrats Diana - all three are wonderful! Hope the event goes great!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate that, Jane.