Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Oil Painting "On the Watch"

Original Oil Painting on Hardboard
9"x12"
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD


I love watching the cats, whatever they're doing.

I often catch a glimpse our kitties waiting and watching, very patiently, for signs of movement... a mouse perhaps?

7 comments:

Susan Roux said...

Sweet pose.

hmuxo said...

Gorgeous painting, Diana! The reflections are beautifully painted!!

suzanneberry said...

lovely diana!!

pattrsnd said...

How wonderful, Diana! That reflection in the window is perfect, and so tough to accomplish! Well done!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you all for dropping by.

There was a lot in this painting to keep me interested and those reflections played a big part.

Delilah said...

I love this Diana what a great painting.Let me know when you make some crds of it.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Delilah. I will keep that in mind!