Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Art to be Published in Richeson Souvenir Book

I've just been notified that my painting at left is a Meritorious Entry in Richeson's Small Works Competition. It will appear in the upcoming 4-color collectible book of the exhibition.

(left) "Waiting for Chloë"

8x10" Oil on hardboard, framed
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

You can purchase fine art prints of this little vintage dolly, reproduced on canvas or art paper, starting at $29 at FineArt America.

5 comments:

Susan Roden said...

Congrats Diana!
Sweet + delicate rendition of the doll and quilt.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Hi Susan, thanks for dropping by and leaving your kind words.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

A beautiful piece. I'm doing some painting of a quilt so I can appreciate how well this is done.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

how did I miss this? Never mind. It's fabulous!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you for stopping by, Bill. I'll look forward to seeing your quilt painting.

Mary, it's nice to hear from you. I appreciate your kind words!