Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, and Christmas Preparations

If your family is anything like mine, this is a busy week. My clan enjoys a variety of Thanksgiving traditions. One that some folks relish, is to go shopping for bargains and special deals the day after the big feast.

Personally, I'm not much for battling the crowds at the mall or discount stores. However, I do like to shop online for free shipping and other offers, and I make gifts for special people in my life.

I'm always on the lookout for something unique to give to someone special.... something that says, "I appreciate you". I like it that it's a tradition to give gifts at Christmas. It's fun to find, or make, little somethings for friends and family members.

If you are on the lookout for "little somethings", my miniature oil paintings are ideal. The minis make lovely hostess gifts, tokens of affection, and stocking stuffers. They're the perfect keepsake to add to a gift basket like I've done with my little coffee painting, shown in the photo below, with baked goods and gourmet coffee.

You can see a whole bunch of original miniature oil paintings, and purchase easily, at my DailyPainters gallery page. Many are marked with free shipping for Christmas season (through 12/15).

And if you are in the market for several originals of any size or medium, please contact me and I'll add free bonus pieces to you for Christmas!

3 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Very appealing pieces and the frames really complement them.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Bill. I appreciate you dropping by.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

what a fabulous idea! They look wonderful.