Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sharing Gifts

Many of you know I've been a member of DailyPainters for several years. Lately we've been giving away a painting a week and last week it was my turn to offer my art for the gift.

The fun part of the giveaway is that the winner gives the art to someone else. People enter the contest by writing something about someone special and why they'd like to give the painting to that person.

We did this last year, too, at DailyPainters, and it was a lot of fun both times to know my work would bring a special message of cheer to someone who really needed it.

And now, I'd like to do another giveaway! The idea is to win the little painting below for someone you think would appreciate it.

"Red, White, and Blue"
Original unframed miniature oil, 2.4"x3.4"
with mini easel ©2008 Diana Moses Botkin

You can enter by going to my Facebook Artist's post about this giveaway. Post a comment about who you'd like to give this little jewel to, and why.

This contest will be open until October 10 at midnight.

2 comments:

suzannepaints said...

What a fine selection?

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks?