Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oil Painters of America National Exhibition

This year, the national show is being held not far from me, so I'm participating in a number of the activities and demos. My painting "Dancer in Red Slip" will hang in the exhibit.

The show opens this Friday evening at Devin Galleries in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. You can also see the paintings, including my work, online and find more info about the Oil Painters of America Exhibition. This is a banner year, the 20th show, and respected artists from all over the country will be there and have their work shown. It is a distinct honor for me to have my work represented with some of the biggest and brightest stars in the world of representational art.

3 comments:

Dar Presto said...

Fantastic! Have a wonderful time.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Dar. I hope I have enough energy for all the activities I signed up for!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate you dropping by, Cathyann. It will be a lot of work to get there and participate but I hope to have some fun too.