Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Pink Morning" Miniature Oil Painting

Original Oil 3"x2"
Unframed, with free mini easel
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin


SOLD

It's good to be finished with the poster art. I can't show it here just yet even though I'd like to. The public unveiling is scheduled for July 14, so please stay tuned to see it in a few weeks.

Meanwhile, I'm getting back into the groove for the little daily paintings. I also have a couple of other pieces I'm working on that probably won't be finished for another couple of weeks. They are not nearly as large as the poster piece, but they're bigger than the minis like this one.

No comments: