Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Venue for my Work

"Before the Wedding"
Original Oil, Portrait Sample
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin

It's been a busy Fall for me so far with portrait commissions and other projects. If you've been thinking of ordering a special painting, let's talk. You can tell me your ideas for the art you want and I'll do my best to make it happen.

I've been asked to show my work at the Tidewater Gallery in Swansboro, North Carolina in the historic James Bartley House. Soon I'll be packing up pieces for owner Ray Voelpel to exhibit there. I hope if you're visiting the Atlantic Coast in the area that you'll drop in to see the beautiful work of the talented artists Ray represents.

4 comments:

David R. Darrow said...

What an outstanding painting!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It's nice to read your comment, David. That means a lot coming from you. Thanks for dropping by!

ush said...

I love this portrait! Just gorgeous! Thank you for your comments Diana.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I appreciate you dropping by here to leave your remarks, also, Usha. Happy painting!