Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

LifeImages Repros

"Bonding" Oil 8"x10"
©1993 Diana Moses Botkin

ORIGINAL SOLD


 Mothers and babies are the most lovely subjects to paint. I am accepting a few commissions, so please contact me if you'd like me to paint something special for you.

You can also order this image as a giclee reproduction on canvas or paper at my online LifeImages Gallery.

6 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

This is just beautiful Diana, so touching. Happy Mothers day to you. Barb

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much Barbara. I appreciate you stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Great Mothers day piece.

Anonymous said...

Takes me back to when my kids were babies. Love it. Very tender piece.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

It sure takes me back too, Silvina! Many of my paintings are motivated by a desire to revisit a time or place, or save a certain feeling. This is one of those for which I wanted to relive the fleeting moment with my first newborn baby.

I can still feel her downy head and silky cheeks and her tiny sleeping self next to me; such a blessed gift. Now she's all grown up and a new wife. Perhaps someday soon she'll be having her own tiny first newborn and bonding in the same way.

Joe Mancuso said...

Stunning