Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Staedtler Ads with my Drawings



In my last post, I told about the commissions I was asked to do for Staedtler's new lines of art supplies.

Here are two of the ads the company is running with my art. My name appears in all their ads and on the product packages. It's such an honor to have my work associated with this company's art materials!

The graphite pencils come in a range of hardness/softness, giving the user various choices for drawing pressure. The charcoal pencils and sticks do that, as well. 

Soon, I'll be doing another commission for Staedtler for another soon-to-be-released artists' material. I'm looking forward to trying the new stuff, giving the company my evaluations, and then creating beautiful art with the final product.

All this will take awhile, of course, but I'll show you results later if all goes well.

12 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

I feel so proud to have met you. What a fabulous milestone in your career. The work you did is beautiful...and I know the next ones will be too.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, dear Julie. I am so happy to have met you also! I hope we can connect again in person before long.

Ruth Andre said...

It is so fabulous to see your art showcased on the Staedtler product packaging.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Ruth. It's so fun thinking how friends out there are seeing my work on Staedtler's art supplies!

Susan said...

These are just stunning, Diana, and add elegance and great visual beauty to the Staedtler products - Bravo!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What a joy to read your kind comments, Susan! Thank you.

hmuxo said...

Hi Diana...Question...where can I purchase Staedtler's products? I tried Blick's....Staples...michaels....and they didn't have them.
Thanks! Of course if they don't have your art on the packaging I won't buy it. Lol. Thanks, Hilda

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Ha! Good question, dear Hilda. Let me see what I can find out.

Jane Hunt said...

Congrats Diana - a well deserved honor!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks so much, Jane!

suzanneberry said...

WOW! i'm awash in chills!! An honor so deserved and such a perfect fit! Congratulations! They knew what they were doing!

And thank you for you kind words and visit! Hope you're enjoying the summer my friend!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What sweet words, dear Suzanne. Thank you!