Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Three of My Paintings Juried in The MAC Auction

 

(above, left) "Way Over Yonder" oil 8x10"
(above, right) "Hood Awakes"  oil 8x8"
(below, left) "Clear Palouse Afternoon" oil 10x10"

I'm pleased that three of my paintings have again been accepted this year to the MAC Art Auction, benefiting the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture.These three plein air pieces are framed and delivered to the museum for the auction preview.

The gala event happens on November 8, 2014 at the historic Davenport Hotel in Spokane Washington. Please visit this link for tickets, information and online catalog.

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

The tree is outstanding !
Congratulations !

Sarah said...

I too like the tree best! Good luck with the showing.

After doing a lot of research about abstract art in Los Angeles, I've been looking at all art with a new perspective, including my own. I like such a variety of work. Seeing your paintings is inspiring to me.