Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Recent Figure Studies in Charcoal and Chalk

I have a stack of recent figure studies from Open Studio that still need to be sprayed with fixative, photographed and catalogued in my inventory for 2009. Here are a few of my favorites from the group. I'll show some more maybe tomorrow.

All are charcoal and chalk and 12"x18". Please contact me to purchase, or for more information.

©2009 Diana Moses Botkin

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Nice drawings. I like the back drawing of the first woman as my favorite.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I like that one too. I think my favorite of this group is the third drawing because of the angles of the shoulders and the line of the dress.

Thanks for dropping by.