Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Short Poses

These are three minute studies; the pick of my short studies from this year's drawings so far. After doing the 30 second studies, a few minutes to capture shapes, shadows and gesture seems like a long time!

These and others are for sale unframed for less than you'd pay for a dinner out. Let me know if you want them.

©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

2 comments:

Carol Horzempa said...

It's interesting to see how you did these 30 second and 3 minute studies, something I'm trying to get back to. Very nice!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for dropping by, Carol. I'll look forward to seeing your figure studies soon!