Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Painting Out

Last week I participated in a plein air event in Sandpoint for the new Bay Trail at the Lake. What a wonderful walking and biking path! I had a chance to paint with several friends. It's always nice at these paint outs to socialize with other artists. Most of us work in solitude much of the time, so events like these give us a chance for some company while we work.


And this week I am in Hood River, Oregon for another paint out. Oh so fun, and oh such hard work it all is!

Here's a link to the Hood River event. You can see photos of all the artists participating at each day's location. Sometimes I go to the arranged spot and sometimes I find a view on my own that I want to paint.

No comments: