Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, August 1, 2011

"Orange Cherry" Miniature Daily Painting

Original oil 2.8"x1.8"
©2011 Diana Moses Botkin

 
The oil sketches I've done this past week are a tribute to the delicious cherry varieties which arrive this time of year. I wait all year for the ripening of these special treats from our trees and enjoy them alone or with other fruits. I'm a big fan of these gifts from a loving Creator!

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

this series is just lovely diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm pleased to hear you are enjoying these little tidbits. Thanks so much for dropping by.

I can't wait to see what you paint for our next Challenge!