Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Second Scotchman Peaks PaintOut Piece

"The Peak From Johnson Creek"
Oil. 8x10"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin


SOLD


This painting from the PaintOut sold to a fellow artist which made me very happy. I also purchased a piece from the show from one of the artists whose work I admire.


3 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

This is just lovely!!! Paintings this good tend to make me jealous. Hide your car so I don't flatten your tires.

hmuxo said...

Wonderful reflections on the water and beautiful colors. well done.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Haha, Bill... but you don't have anything to be jealous about.

Hilda, thanks for dropping by and commenting. Those reflections were the main draw to this scene.