Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Scotchman Peaks PaintOut

"Reflections at the Flats"
Original oil, 4"x6"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

For the third year in a row, painters from around the Northwest participated in the Scotchman Peaks PaintOut. It is always an exciting challenge to see if we can paint something beautiful in rapidly changing conditions, hot or cold temps, rain or shine.

This was one of two pieces I was happy with from the weekend of painting outdoors on location. Both sold at the show on Sunday, which boasted dozens of beautiful works from 24 participating artists.

No comments: