Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nude Figure Studies in Charcoal and Chalk


Here are two new studies, drawn from our live model at Open Studio. These are charcoal and chalk on 12"x18" grey paper.

I'll also have more to show you as soon as I get them sprayed, photographed and inventoried.


©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Wow - these are very well drawn. It seems every time I come by you have some great pieces.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

That's nice of you to say so, Bill. I've been concentrating more on drawing the past few months. It will be interesting to see where that takes me by the end of the year.