Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"New Place" Available

One of my larger paintings I completed during this past year brought some interesting remarks. One friend noted that she had stood in doorways of new residences many times like this, wondering how to make the empty place seem like home. 

(left) "New Place"
Oil on hardboard, 24"x18" 
©2013 Diana Moses Botkin 

4 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Amazing work as usual, Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you so much for dropping by here, David. It's nice to hear from you.

Ruth Andre said...

The painting definitely tells a story and brings back memories for me of times past. Lovely painting.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Ruth! I'm glad it sparked some memories, too.