Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Giclées Available of "Afternoon Study"

This painting of a woman behind lacy curtains, peeking out from the window in an old house is sold, but reproductions can now be ordered in several sizes, on canvas or art paper, framed or not. They are available at my online print gallery, in the figurative/portrait section.

And there's a special offer this month when you purchase any size print from the gallery: order before the end of July and receive a $100 gift certificate from NakedWines.com!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is so beautifully painted, Diana.....such an interesting piece.....

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Hilda. This was a painting I thought about doing for a long time, then finally got a lovely young gal to pose in that window in the old house!