Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Selection of Figurative Works Available as Giclées

Because I've had requests for reproductions of some of my lovely lady paintings, I've added a new figurative/portrait section to my giclée reproductions gallery.

These pieces (and others) are now available on canvas or art paper, in several sizes, unframed or framed.


I'm offering a special selection of five popular images to purchase.


Ordering from the website gallery is user-friendly, service is prompt, and the reproduction quality is lovely.

I've mentioned a few advantages of the giclée process in my last post.

I hope you'll give it a go next time you're looking for a gift or something new and inspiring for your walls.

No comments: