Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Still Life Art Available as Giclées

These three images of my work are now available, reproduced by the exacting and beautiful giclée process on art paper or canvas, in several sizes.

The steaming hot drinks paintings are part of my coffee and tea series I started doing a few years ago.

I'm still fascinated by steam, smoke and clouds of all kinds and continue to explore these ideas as painting subjects.

I also love detail, as you may have noticed if you've followed my work. The Dutch realists are some of my favorite artists and I admire the rich detail they've painted in their evocative paintings.

Although not all my paintings are this detailed. Some pieces demand it, though, which is why I've put in all the hours it takes to paint work like this.

Please visit my giclée still life reproductions gallery to order these and additional artworks.

4 comments:

VickiRossArt said...

Diana, love these. Are the dutch realist styles big or small? Are you doing grisaille?

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Vicki. The originals were small pieces. I did not use a grisaille on these, but rather painted my color directly, adding more detail to the final layer.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful work, Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you for dropping by, Hilda.