Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Finishing Projects

(left) "Gold and Blue"
Original miniature oil painting, 2.25"x3.25"
Unframed, with free mini easel
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin

My projects are taking awhile and it's nice to not have to rush them. It's good, though, to have a little something finished. Reworking my junker pile gives me the opportunity to do that while warming up my brain for painting on the bigger pieces. I'm offering these two little 'uns at special prices with FREE shipping in the USA. Maybe you'd like them for a friend or yourself?

(left) "Pink and Blue"
Original miniature oil painting, 2.25"x3.25"
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin


SOLD

4 comments:

pattrsnd said...

Very beautiful, Diana!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment, David. It's always nice to see your smiling face!

cabinart said...

"Junker pile"?? That is too funny! Maybe I should start one of those for paintings. In the flat files for pencil drawings, one drawer is labeled "Why Bother". 8-)

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I bet it is the rare artist who continually produces nothing but masterpieces and no failures.

Is, or was, there any such person, living or dead?