Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pacific Northwest Plein Air 2011, August 25-29

I'm pleased to say that I've been invited to participate as one of the artists in this event. It looks to be a wonderful paint out and show!

I've been busy preparing panels, gathering frames, and packing a few clothes for the trip. Tomorrow I make the drive to Hood River to participate.

In it's 7th year, Pacific Northwest Plein Air features the art and literary work of accomplished painters and writers. The gallery showing of the works opens September 2 at Columbia Center for the Arts, 215 Cascade Ave, Hood River, Oregon.

No comments: