Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, March 16, 2015

The Charcoal Drawing for Staedtler

Not long ago I showed a drawing I did for Staedtler's new pencil packaging at this blog and promised to reveal other pieces I did for the company's products. The sketching pencils, packaged with my art on the box, are now available.

Here is the sketch for their charcoal line. And yes, it is like the one I did with the pencils.

The company wanted me to use the same model and pose for several products.  There is more to show you, too. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

You did a beautiful drawing Diana.
She's absolutely perfect for their charcoal line. The shadows are amazing as well as the folds in the material!
BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Hilda!