Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Faces and Figures

I don't keep all my sketches, as some simply are not worth saving. However, there are a bunch from my work this winter that I am pleased with. So, to photograph and inventory them is taking some time.

I hope you'll enjoy these.


Three of these were drawn from a lovely classic looking model in Norman, Oklahoma.

The other is one of the beautiful models in Scottsdale I was privileged to draw and paint.


 
Please contact me for information on work you see here at my blog. Many of the paintings and drawings are available for purchase. 

No comments: