Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Deep Calls to Deep" at Meadowlark Gallery

Original oil painting 20"x16"
©2009 Diana Moses Botkin

Y
oung man in misty waterfall, with rainbow above, and reflections below: this painting will offer refreshment on hot days!

It is now available at Meadowlark Gallery in Billings, Montana.

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful misty waterfall, Diana...You can almost feel it!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

That's the idea of the painting, Hilda. I'm happy to know that is coming through to the viewer.

cabinart said...

Diana, this is stunning!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you, Jana. Happy painting!