Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

ArtWalk in Sandpoint

I've been doing lots of varnishing and framing for upcoming shows.

Yesterday I hung 28 pieces for Sandpoint's ArtWalk. I'm showing at Monarch Mountain Coffee. At left is a portion of the portrait and still life paintings I hung.

If you're in the area, please join me tomorrow for the Opening. Strolling around Sandpoint for ArtWalk is a lot of fun, as artists and art lovers turn out in droves for the opening receptions.

Pend Oreille Arts Council’s 35th Annual ArtWalk June 22 - September 7, 2012
Artist's Reception Friday, June 22 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Showing Still Life Paintings at Monarch Mountain Coffee
208 N. Fourth Avenue (by the Post Office) in Sandpoint, Idaho

No comments: