Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Few Sketches and Explanations

If you're an artist or otherwise involved in creating, you know that sometimes stuff just takes awhile, especially if it's a big project, or something new which requires development or research. And then, sometimes it still doesn't work, at least not right away. Last year I developed art for involved projects which took months to finish. 

My new paintings are coming along, but it are not at all ready to show. Neither are two other pieces I'm working on for a commission. Some little daily paintings I've done as exercises in painting from memory don't look like much so I'm not going to show those either.
 
But in case you're wondering, I'm still working away. I thought I'd show you a few quick figure studies from Open Studio which I haven't displayed before. If you'd like any of them, they are for sale at my Etsy Gallery. along with additional figure sketches, and more.






No comments: