Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Valentine Knight" Lego Knight and Candy Heart

Original miniature still life oil 3"x2.5"
in decorative frame
©2012 Diana Moses Botkin

SOLD

This little fellow brings a heart of gold with love for Valentine's. Original miniature still life study of toy lego knight with candy heart that says "LOVE".

This special painting was created for a patron who collects very small art. She has purchased my minis and wanted something with legos in a tiny piece after admiring my larger available lego paintings. It was quite the challenge to paint this little guy with the sweet message! I'm so glad she likes it.

Speaking of challenges, my monthly painting Challenge is coming up. Check back here tomorrow to see the group's creations.

2 comments:

Crystal Cook said...

I LOVE him. Being a huge lego fan (I am the mother of three boys after all) I find this incredibly charming. :)))

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks for saying so, Crystal. We are big fans at our house, too. Especially when my boys were small, those legos lived everywhere in the house, including the kitchen table most of the time.