Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Monday, February 2, 2009

"Sweethearts" Valentine Painting

Original miniature oil painting, 2.25"x3"
in mini gold frame. $55.

©2009 Diana Moses Botkin


NOW SOLD


Please contact me if you'd like to commission something similar.

A fun little Valentine... these two cuddling candy hearts look cozy to me on the green velvet. "YES DEAR" and "ONLY YOU" seem to reinforce the idea that they'll stay snuggled together.


Silly, I guess, but I wanted to pursue a lighthearted idea today. I've been working on other larger pieces and needed a break.

8 comments:

Gerald Schwartz said...

You always come up with a great idea... "LOVE IT"

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thanks, Gerald.... SWEET of you to say so.

Barbara Pask said...

Sweet little painting Diana, would make a nice Valentine gift.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Indeed it would; sweet art for a sweet heart!

Unknown said...

Diana, very creative. I love it.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

My HEART felt thanks, Jerry!

Daily Paintings said...

Nice job!!

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I LOVE that you think so, Mike!