Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day and Challenge Soon!

"Entwined" Oil 16"x20"
 
Symbols of lives united in marriage; his and her cowboy boots and the lariat encircling it all. Look closely for the 4-leaf clover!

 
©1998 Diana Moses Botkin

Here is a sweetheart painting I thought you might enjoy for Valentine's. It's an earlier work and no longer available. However, you can order reproductions
on canvas at my Life Images Giclee Gallery.

Or
contact me to commission an original oil painting of your own special boots!It is not much longer until we unveil our Challenge Paintings. Please visit here tomorrow to see what my group has been up to. I think you'll be surprised, amused, and maybe even inspired!

No comments: