Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

DailyPainters.com book now available; I'm included!

Here is another gift idea for you fans of the Daily Painting phenomenon; the brand spankin' new book from DailyPainters.com. 
For those who haven't yet discovered the site, DailyPainters is an online gallery that shows and sells new paintings every day by 146 artists who are daily painters. I've been a member since December, 2006.

The volume showcases all artist members of DailyPainters and features our best work. You can peruse the book, or buy a copy at the publisher's website.

It's a beautiful book!

4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Congrats to you on the wonderful book, Diana. What an honor.
I am so excited about the way the internet has opened up the art world (the world in general, actually. The possibilities are endless.

I recently visited Sedona and took a balloon ride over the red rocks. Unbelievable. Check out my post at my alternative blog, Not Really a Cleaning Lady at marewheeee.blogspot.com/
It was so exciting and interesting that I have to share.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.
I appreciate your visits and comments on my work.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

What a fun adventure you had;impressive photos and account of all the fun!

Thanks for the congratulations on being in the DP book. You are so right about how connected we artists can be with the rest of the world online, even when we work in solitude! It's pretty amazing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you. The book is indeed beautiful!