Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Trees by the Lake" Plein Air Daily Painting

Original small oil painting 5"x7"
Green trees and fields with lake, mountains and sky in greys and blues.
©2008 Diana Moses Botkin
in silver frame $155.

This sure is a busy month for me. Besides my two shows I've hung already, I put up another one today, for Sandpoint's ArtWalk which opens this Friday. And I took 3 pieces to the Faces show which also opens this Friday
in Sandpoint.

Our Sandpoint Plein Air PaintOut started today also. This is the better of the two little studies I did this afternoon. It was wonderful to work by the lake on this beautiful day the Lord made.

No comments: