Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

(left)
"Teton Garden"

Original oil
4"x12"
unframed

©2012 Diana Moses Botkin


This time of year in Grand Teton National Park is lush and green, like a wide garden world with an amazing view. This little wide format painting is offered with free shipping to celebrate our National Independence Day.

3 comments:

pattrsnd said...

What a beautiful panorama, Diana!

VickiRossArt said...

Lovely painting! I can just feel the crisp breeze...looks so cool.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Thank you for dropping by David and Vicki and leaving your encouragement.

Vicki, I'm thinking you'd really enjoy painting in the Tetons with those crisp breezes right about now!