Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge Group Members

Since I started my little online painting Challenge and announced it two years ago, the group has changed a bit.

It's been fun working with all the wonderful artists who accepted my invitation to join the group. Different ones had to drop out through the months due to family illness or other commitments. Other artists were asked to take their places. Of the original members, three of us remain: Robin Cheers, Vicki Ross and yours truly.

I recently asked Ruth Andre if she'd be interested in commiting to the Challenge and she said "yes". We're all very pleased she's jumping right in this month. You'll be able to see what she's painted on the 15th, along with the rest of us. It's a fun one!

No comments: