Welcome to my Art Blog! I paint or draw most weekdays and sometimes finish a painting a day. I fondly call them my "Postcards from Paradise" because it's such a beautiful place the Lord made here for us.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Hands on Head" 30 minute block in

Oil on canvas
10"x8"
©2010 Diana Moses Botkin

This is a sketch, really, and not a bad start for a painting, but there remains much that needs to be done to make this a nice painting. I plan to work on it some more, but wanted to stop at 30 minutes to see how far I'd gotten.


Not far, really.

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

that 30 minute thang is really a great way to get started! this is lovely and i really loved your challenge painting, just beautiful. i guess i should commit to doing that.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Let's do it together, Girl! Misery loves company.